- FSPs / Family Support Providers — Families who share the same experience and are now helping other families with ideas and empathy
- Support provided by volunteers of the CDBS Network of Family Support Providers.
- Family-to-family support provided by telephone, video call, or email as well as through in-person and online family meet-ups and events.
- Technical Assistance (TA) — We meet and collaborate with professionals and families to brainstorm strategies and develop action plans.
- Foundational and Targeted technical assistance (TA).
- Onsite Intensive TA for families and educational teams in need of further coaching and consultation.
- Urgent TA is provided in cases of sudden and significant decrease in hearing and/or vision, significant and unexplainable changes in behavior, and with a newly identified child who is not yet receiving any local educational or support services.
- CONTACT US